Saturday, December 01, 2007
Friday, November 09, 2007
Tiger land rover
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
coffee rich tea
3. YOUR "FLY Girl" NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
blue elephant (PMSL)
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Jennifer Johannesburg (not bad actually!)
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put "The")
Pink the corona
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
Robert Costas (or Robert Bobby as my Greek grandfather was known as Bobby rather than Costas, heehee)
Friday, November 02, 2007
Monday, October 29, 2007
Blossoms, ribbon, ‘anything’ MM metal , scenic route papers :)
2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rubons, which would you choose?
3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do?
Has to be layouts!! I have too many photos that need scrapping to spend a year doing cards only!
4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home...(can't have both he he he)
My own scrapping room. BUT it must be big enough to have 3 walls of IKEA shelving. A big desk so I can leave my sewing machines, cricut and photo printer permanently set up. A space for my laptop and printer (A3!!) And a large raised centre table so I can scrap standing up.
5. And last but not least, what is your CURRENT cardmaking or scrapping style.
I like to think it’s a bit shabby and eclectic. I am learning to mix paper lines, mix brown and black ink on a page :o And I’m brave enough to go to the extremes, either loads of white space, or a very full page :)