Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Finding the balance

Boy it's been a long time since I blogged!! Yet again I am finding the balance between home life, crafting, work and blogging a bit tough to get right.
But i'm working on it and hopefully things will get into a routine soon enough.
Work is great and I am loving being back in a challenging roll again.
Home life is always good! We have been busy preparing the garden for winter, clearing the beds and planting bulbs. We are also doing some garden renovations which is very hard work, but the improvement will be so worth the effort.
My crafting life is a busy one! IACW has kept me busy this month, with loads of LO classes and of course the Scrap Your Boobies challenge. I am so overwhelmed at the response we have received, and so proud of the scrapping community that have got behind us and taken up the challenge.
As of this morning we have reached our fundraising target and hope to double it by the end of December.
The LOs we have received so far are all so beautiful.
So alas my blogging life has taken a back seat and this is why I have not updated for so long. I will be working on how to get a better balance to my life but if anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them!!
So today over at IACW we have a LO class......scrapping from a sketch.
We feature Pencil Lines and the loves Anna, who had the idea for the inspirational sketch blog.
We were even given an exclusive Creative World sketch!!
Here is a LO I created with it, pop over the blog to see the other LOs.

Here's to better blogging days and laods more yummy stuff to come!
haPPy creATing!!
Caz
xx

No comments: