Monday, February 26, 2007

well today is the day that voting goes live for mm idol. I am terribly excited to be in this stage of the competition and can't wait to see the work and interpretation of the theme that everyone has come up with. If you want to register and be part of the voting pop onto the site for details.

So I have had a few days of wedding drama, but thankfully now things are sorted and we are back on track *phew* lol. This has also resulted in a few changes to the actual day but nothing major and actually they will make the day better so that is good news. This week I have some loose ends to tie up with regards the flowers, must go in and take the jugs and also show them the direction I am going in with the bridesmaids dresses. Although having chatted to the girls, I think I know which ones we're getting.

I have chatted to the caterer re:changes that have had to be made and she is fine with it all and will use the Friday to drop off equipment and also bring the banquetting roll that i am using for the tables, must try find overlays or fabric to make some, maybe a trip to John Lewis is in order.

And on the scrapping front not much going on at the moment although I have plugged my scanner back in so must do a catch up scanning DT stuff and LOs in general that I have done.

And now I think I must get a little work done ;) later dudes!

No comments: