Monday, June 11, 2007

Oops, another week of not posting!

So today I had a job interview. Not sure it is my ideal job, but the practice is good.

I have also spent some time today moving my links around and adding a few in. Lyzzy there is now a link to your blog ;) There are a few more I need to add in but it takes so blooming long that I get tired.......

I worked in the garden yesterday, and boy do I feel it in my legs today! They are aching. But it is really starting to take shape now and the beds are filling up, all we need now is for everything to flower. I have had to sprinkle slug bait all over though cause those pesky slimey critters have eaten all my dahlias bar two :( so fed up.

There have been some awesome specials over on it's a creative world this weekend, one of which is still going on, so be sure to check, you don't want to miss out!!

And my mom has a blog! Yes Di (link on the left) has entered the world of blogging. I must tell you, she has been such a laugh setting it up. This woman is a flippin' whizz on the old pc, she has been a programmer all her life but the simplest things get her in a twist, heehee. Happy blogging mum, have fun!!

later dudes!

3 comments:

Diana said...

Thanks for mentioning me DD - and for the "kind words" oh and thanks for setting up a link to my blog
XX

joanna said...

Would love to see some pics of your garden when it's all in flower, Caz - sounds lovely :)

jakey said...

I think we all need an extra day a week Caz, just to cover the time we spend maintaining our own blogs and visiting those we like to read! Lol!