Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Todays post over at IACW is all about 6x12 layouts :) and I am hooked on scrapping this size!
It is so quick and easy and a great way of getting those not so great, in need of major cropping photos scrapped. The LOs below prove that point.
Firstly I have a photo of my sister that was taken years ago, before i scrapped and took a keen interest in photography. She is a tiny little figure in this sea of nothingness. BUT it's a cool photo and I smile every time I look at it. So that tells me it's gotta be scrapped!!
I cropped the top and bottom nothingness off leaving an elongated photo, that was a little too small for 12x12 or 8.5x11 but too big for a 6x6. ROLL ON 6x12, lol, just the right size and shape for this type of photo.

The following two LOs show how this size is good if you have small photos but still want space for full size embellishments.


Go on give 6x12 a try, if you've not done it yet, you'll be surprised by how much fun it is :)
haPPy creATing
Caz
xx
Boobie update!!
Firstly thanks so much for all the support you are giving us over at IACW, for your donations and taking the plunge (ahem) and getting your boobies out for a great cause.
The LOs are all so beautiful!
Every penny we give for research is important, and no matter how small the donation, it all makes a difference.

No comments: