Sunday, October 07, 2007

Today over at It's a Creative World, we are still in the Christmas mood, and we're looking at Christmas cards :)
Now I don't really consider myself a card maker, but since the launch of IACW and seeing the beautiful creations from the DT and of course our guest designer Claire, I have become a little braver and a bit more creative with my cards.
Here are two cards I made using freebie magazine papers!! What a great way to use these up ;)

And a little detail, the snowflakes are done using my EK success punch, lightly inked and stuck on with foam pads to give some dimension.

The Christmas trees were stamped with StazOn, jet black and coloured with water colour pencils.

I hope your weekend has been full of
haPPy creATing
Caz
xx

PS. Chris is making some lovely pink digi papers this month in aid of Breast Cancer Awareness so pop on over for some freebies :)

No comments: