Wednesday, December 14, 2005

a busy night

So last night Ben came around and helped me move the futon, after a bit of thought I decided to move it in the second bedroom, not sure it's ideal but I also don't want it to get ruined in the garage. Now I have a big empty space in the office, plan to build the desk tonight and start moving my scrapping stuff and hopefully get myself set up properly.

My very exciting news is that I spoke to Lynn last night and oh it was so good to hear her voice again. We had a good giggle about the shenanigans we got up to back in the day and it was like we spoke only yesterday. I got the run down on the family and where they are all are, and how many have had babies. Garry has three :o an eighteen month old girl and 4 month old twin boys. Can't belive Garry is a dad!!

We are hoping to meet up in Edinburgh for my birthday which will just be so cool!

No comments: