Monday, December 12, 2005

Counting the sleeps

okay so anyone who knows me knows I do the sleep count thing leading up to any occasion and right now I have a few counts going on.....

10 Sleeps till mom arrives for Christmas
14 sleeps till Christmas
18 sleeps till Stu gets home from SA
and.... 34 sleeps till my birthday!!

I have had a few projects on and thankfully I have finished the last one and have it here today to post. Then I have a load of cjs here that I really must get done, feeling very bad about hanging onto them for so long but I just don't have the inspiration for them right now :( Not sure what to do??

And I guess I need to get on with my Christmas present making, only doing a couple but I haven't made a start yet, YIKES.

My plans for this week are to...
1. Get the futon moved out of the 'office/scraproom' into the garage so I can
2. build the other desk and
3. move myself to the new desk and
4. maybe get all my scrapping stuff unpacked (yes there is still stuff to unpack following the move) and then
5. pull out all the stuff I have no intention of using and get it sold off.

I hope to get some scrapping done in the middle of all this, lol, yeah right. I think I may land up scrapping loads and not doing any of the above.

No comments: