Sunday, January 14, 2007

1 sleep

till my birthday!! Feeling very good about it cause this year is going to be a big one in my life, and I hope to make lots of good changes that have been a long time in coming.

The first is to spend less time online, lol, BUT more time blogging. I sit on forums all day when I could have my note book out sketching LOs or writing ideas or even just doodling. I have loads of ideas, but just not enough time to create them or the happy space to creat them in! My scrap area is a huge mess, with piles of magazines, paper and journals half done littering the place..........I have also had enough of my storage cause at the moment everthing seems jammed in and nothing has a real place. I have seen some new storage but I just need to get to the store to buy it! My old drawers will go into the cupboard in my scrap room and be packed up with my stamping stuff and photographs.

I also need to get in alot more time with my camera.........I need to practice, practice, practice! And actually while i'm thinking about it, i'm off outside to take photos, lol.

Later dudes!!

No comments: