Monday, January 15, 2007

haPPy birTHday to me! haPPy birTHday to me! haPPy birTHday meeeee! haPPy birTHday to me!! lol!

My birthday really started on Saturday night with dinner at the Jade Palace in Stevenage old town. It's an eat as much as you like and the food is so YUMMY! It was just Stu, Callum and I, we had a good laugh and it was very chilled! Yesterday we went to the Hermit for a pub lunch with Steve and Kirsty, they gave me a gorgeous turquoise scraf from marks - delicious!

I have had been a great day so far (even though I am stuck at work!), having received a new troll bead bracelet, with a silver heart charm from Stu, well actually there is a little more to the story.......On Saturday Stu was still dithering about what to get me for my birthday and I knew he hadn't the foggiest idea where to shop for troll beads even though I have been hinting for ages, sometimes men are so slow on the uptake, lol. So I asked him how much he wanted to spend and said I would go out and get my gift and he could wrap it for me to unwrap this morning. Well he thought i was very funny! But i did go out and buy a bracelet, lock and a charm and left the bag on the lounge unit for him to wrap. He had a look at it yesterday morning and said it was very plain, so I had to explain, again, how it works with adding charms. Bless him, he rode all the way down to the jeweler in WGC to go buy me a few more beads/charms but they are closed on a Sunday, lol. So this morning in my card was the money I had spent plus an extra £40 to go buy a few more **heart** he is a sweetie!

So I called up loot this morning, and ordered the
turquoise and brown set of beads

Here is a photo of my full (well there is a bit of room for a few more beads) bracelet and I will take one of the new bracelet when the beads arrive!



Last week I ordered the launch kit from Just Like Snowflakes can't wait for it to arrive and I wish the girls every success with their new venture! It's all sold out now so you best be quick to catch next months!

Shimelle is offering a free class this Saturday to kick off 2007, so pop over to her blog to check it out! I am going to get my supplies ready tonight, just not sure where I am going to find the photos!

Later dudes!

2 comments:

RoLo said...

Happy Birthday to you all the way from Canada:)
Glad to hear you had a lovely birthday.
I L.O.V.E your bracelet I havent seen these in Canada. I have one that I am still collecting for it is called Pandora's Charm Bracelet. I need to find out more about one like yours.

Debs said...

Caz I am sooooooooooooo pleased you had a good birthday, what a lovely soon-to-be DH you have huni. I am desperate for a troll bracelet too, yours is too delish for words!...