Thursday, May 24, 2007

8 SLEEPS!!

well I have just heard that there is something very cool planned for launch day of our fab new project on the 1st June!! So blooming excited I may not be able to keep it a secret till then!!


I have been going through my work pc clearing out the hard drive and I came across this LO that I did for the Speshal Dares way back. It's an oldie and it has been posted on my blog before but it makes me happy, because I just adore these Scenic route papers, in fact they may even be my favourite favourite paper line (cause of course I have a few favourites!! :) ). Sometimes I miss SA desperatly, the open spaces, the beautiful outdoors, the powerful sea, and most of all my family. But I have decided to settle in the UK and make this my home, but I will be sure, to never forget where I come from!

No comments: