Monday, May 21, 2007

Today is a sad day.....













Todays post is dedicated to a very brave young lady who lost her long battle with lukemia on Sunday morning. I have been keeping track of Chelseas illness through daily emails passed onto me from her big sister who has been my very best friend since we were 10.
Chelsea had many ups and downs during this time, but when her lungs were effected she really had a hard time fighting off infection, to the point that all her medication was conflicting and there was just no way of knowing what to treat first :(
She fought long and hard and at 14 showed a huge amount of courage. RIP baby girl
My love to all the family as you now face the long hard journey of coming to terms with the loss of your beautiful Chelsea bun

7 comments:

Lyzzydee said...

I am so sorry to hear about this, its so very sad.
Sending you Hugs Caz
xxxx

RoLo said...

I got the news this weekend, my heart is sad, and being so far from Tahnee makes me sadder. I just want to hug her and support her. I have sent lots of text msg and email hugs her way.

suebaru said...

I'm so sorry Caz, thinking of you, your friend and her family xx

Jules said...

So sorry to read this Caz....so sad when someone passes at such a young age, but a lovely tribute from you.....take care gorgeous

domestic goddess said...

so sorry to read your post, thinking of you all and this time

Kel said...

Too too sad. Beautiful pictures. Hard for you to be so far away when you need to grieve with your friend and your family.
Kel x

Shirley said...

So sad to read this what a beautiful girl xxx