Thursday, October 20, 2005

nearly the weekend

Yeah it's almost here, can't wait to enjoy some more country living!!

So the bed and wardrobe arrived yesterday. The bed is lovely and last night i made it ready for Danni's visit this weekend. We also have the Mac coming to stay on Sunday night as they pass through on their way back from Spain and Portugal. The new mattress that is on our bed is lovely, I just hope it makes my back feel better as it is so sore right now!! The wardrobe is sitting in the garage as Stu needs to make shelves for it still, hopefully we'll have it done by the weekend.

On Saturday we are going to buy the desks for the 'office', so I hope to have all my scrapping stuff unpacked soon too. Then I have to pack for ScrapManic which is next weekend. I am so looking forward to it, I just loved last years.

I had a nightmare journey this morning, the train was delayed due to signal problems, then my train broke down, aarrghh!! But hey I live in the country so one bad journey in 14 is nothing!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yay! Just found your blog! Welcome to the country... Sorry about the commuting though :(