Friday, May 05, 2006

hey hey it's Friday!!

Well little miss Flo came home yesterday morning and is acting like nothing has happened and ignoring the fact she put me through 3 days of HELL, the naughty minx. She looks good and healthy so she must have managed to feed herself out in the wilds. Haha.

Last night Stuart decided it was too fine and sunny outside to waste the evening indoors and we had a braai (bbq, heehee). It was lovely, he cooked chicken, sweet potato and steak and I ate far too much but enjoyed it all, YUM YUM!!

The cats had great fun playing in the garden and I managed to get loads of cool photos of them.

I have been getting up early every day to have breakfast before leaving for work and it has not been the awful struggle I thought it would be. I feel much better and more awake when I walk out the door and getting ready is not the mad rush it usually is. Lets just hope I can keep it up!

No comments: