Monday, June 26, 2006

It was a lovely relaxing weekend, with braais on Friday, Saturday and Sunday night :o our neighbours think we're crazy and i'm sure a few even think we have no oven, lol!

I even managed a bit of scrapping and sorting a pizza box of supplies for Danni who has been asked to do a little album for a 50th birthday which is on Friday! Talk about these people leaving things till the last minute. Poor Danni, she's going to have to scrap her little heart out.

A few new blogs that I want to share, firstly check out Everyone is speshal , these girlies are so talented and the LOs so inspirational. I am using the weekly prompts to do a BOM, me as I am today (ie the day I do the dare), scrapping the moment, capturing who I am and how I feel about life.

And you must pop over to the new ATDML blog, there will be blog specials, links to the DT gallery and much more.

And last but not least, Autumn leaves published 'the me book' which has been hugely popular, and they have now launched the me blog , have a look!

No comments: