Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Pad challenge

Debbie and the Speshal dare girls are running a series of challenges on the pad leading up to the summer cyber crop. Week 1s challenge, which was last week, was to create a LO using the title or a quote from one of the two following films....Pretty Woman or Beaches. AND a LO using the title or words from Madonnas Like a Virgin album. So here are my two LOs...
Firstly the LO using the title of the film Beaches, which in South Africa was called Forever Friends, and it a LO based around the friendship between my best bud and me. We have been best friends for 21 years! and I love her dearly. ( I have been asked to take this LO down until it is decided if they will publish it or not - It will be back ;) )
The second is a LO using a photo of my new jewelery stand that I posted last week. It's inspiration came from the song title Material Girl, which describes me to a T!

No comments: