Tuesday, September 12, 2006

And here we are, the final two dares (although I still can't believe I missed two out!).

Dare #18, how hard can it be........to keep up with the housework! I always seem to have a full washing basket, there is always dusting that needs doing, the carpets could do with a vacuum, and the bathroom is a state, lol.


and Dare #19, it's time.....to clean up my scrap room, just look at the state of it, no wonder I can't find anything!!

Tonday I had a little shopping stree but i'll tell you all about that tomorrow ;)

TFL y'all and have a great evening!!

2 comments:

Debs said...

ummmmmmm Caz darlin' when you've finished sorting your scraproom do you think you could give me a hand with mine? pretty please?

karmellah said...

ool. I love seeing everyonestake on these challenges