Friday, November 03, 2006

Shop till you drop!!

I am off to Harrods and High Street Kensington with my cousins today! I can't wait as it is almost a year since i have done the London shopping thing, and I do love it!! Got my shopping list which is growing by the second and a definate stop is the Christmas Shop in Harrods, gotta get a little something for the tree. If I get myself organised I will take a piccy of my bags before I unpack and an after shot with all my goodies!!

I finished this LO last night. It's a photo of my gram and me on the beach in Cape Town, drinking orange juice with maybe a drop of champagne! I haven't dated the LO cause I can't quite work out how old I was, hopefully mom will be able to help with that one.

Papers are crate carnival (YUMMY), scenic route chipboard alphas both from Box room booty, flowers are primas, aunty sarahs bloomers(sarah cards) and angel kisses from bumblebee crafts, and the large white flower is from Jillybeans. And of course lots of ink!

I am so tempted to buy another pack of this carnival paper cause it is just so joyfull but i've done 3 LOs with it already and I still have a couple of sheets of paper left so don't want to go all overkill, mmmmmmm will keep thinking about that one.

So ends another week, and what a boring week it has been! I have been walking about the office trying to find things to do that will take more than 5 minutes and actually stimulate the brain cells a bit. I must get my CV updated next week!!

Right i'm off in a bit so i'll sign off now, have a great day and thanks for looking y'all!!

2 comments:

Anam_Kihaku said...

gorgeous layout :) love that paper too... am jealous of your london trip...

Debs said...

Oooh what did you buy, what did you buy?????
OMG Caz that layout is fantastic ... love those papers and you've used my new faves too - the angel kisses!