Monday, December 11, 2006

blimmin' hectic

Last week was a nightmare at work, too busy to touch down!! And my laptop has been playing silly buggers with the internet for ages so not much access in the evenings. Thought I had sorted it on Saturday when I did the hundred and one updates that have been popping up all over the place, but by Sunday is was slow again.......

Anyway this week is just as bad so not sure when i'll be able to update.....in the mean time I leave you with the knowledge that my wedding invites are finally done and ready to go in the post this afternoon, all cacooned in the envie with our Christmas cards. Woo Hoo!! No backing out now ;) My Christmas journal is lagging behind :( and I have a cj to do and get out by today :O sorry guys it will go tomorrow now! Oh and i'm picking up another cj from Sue tonight!

Laters dudes, and have a great week!!!!

1 comment:

Anam_Kihaku said...

oh - its all getting exciting now - cant wait to see photos of your wedding already!