Thursday, December 21, 2006

Countdowns!

4 sleeps till Christmas and this year it is going to be a very quiet one at our house, just Stu and I, for the first time in our relationship we will be spending the day alone! We are still going to cook a proper Christmas dinner, but doing a chicken and perhaps a ham too, with parsnips, roast potatoes, brussel sprouts, yorkshire puds and gravy! Yum Yum!! We'll be stocking up on coal and mulled wine and enjoying a day spent watching TV and relaxing. I can't wait!!

And another countdown......100 sleeps till the wedding! Yikes, where has the time gone?? lol! We have some decisions to make about the order of service and the final menu in January and I am hoping to get to the florist tomorrow to confirm exactly what flowers we want at the reception. I need to speak to the ladies in the church about flowers too....oh golly so much to do.

Work finishes at 4 today and i am away till next Wednesday. Looking forward to the break as this month has been pretty hectic. Both at work and getting all the wedding invites done and sent! I have a hair cut booked tomorrow and afterwards I am meeting Sue and Lyzzy for hot chocolate and cake!! Can't wait to have a good gossip and chat!

Right now I have to get back to my knitting or else i'll never finish in time for Christmas! have a good day y'all!

1 comment:

scrapdolly said...

How exciting - 100 days

It'll fly by n no time

Your Christmas day sounds fabby