Thursday, August 30, 2007

Dish......a shallow bowl or radio antenna. Find 'dish' in your space.
I love my toast & marmalade dishes so any chance to photograph them is welcomed :)

Last night we had a lovely dinner down at the pub, I do like going out to eat, it's so much tidier, lol. We had a nice relaxed, no TV evening and read our books instead. I do miss my reading on the train, but thankfull now that I don't have to commute to London any more :)
We have a busy weekend lined up as we need to get all the veg out the ground before it starts to rot. Although there are some onions that can stay in a bit longer, and of course my tomatoes which are coming on beautifully! The plants are so full and some have started to turn red, which is very exciting!! :)
Today I plan to do some scrapping and prep for a few projects I have coming up on it's a creative world!
Ciao for now
Caz
xx

1 comment:

Diana said...

Glad to see you and love your dishes!