Friday, April 07, 2006

My pizza box prize arrived from A Trip Down Memory Lane this morning and it is so lush! Thanks Mel and Jill. Blonde moments patterned paper with co-ordinating cardstock, some co-ordinating ribbons, spring basic grey rub ons, some mm alpha rub ons and a heidi swapp mini mask (which I have been dying to try). I think I may use this to scrap the gorgeous photos I took of Sarah and Jessica in their fairy outfits.

I owe wanna-scrap Kirsty a HUGE thank you for showing me a neat trick on photo shop I have been having a play around with my photos and WOW what a huge difference the curves make. So thanks Kirky pants!!

Danni is coming to spend the weekend with us, so excited as I need someone to camp out in the garden with to try get photos of the cute bunnies!

No comments: