Monday, August 28, 2006

loving this new Gypsy BG paper!! So much you can do with it and such funky colours!! Here is another LO using a pic from Edinburgh Zoo...



I have also used some Prima flowers, ribbon, chatterbox rivets, MM metal letters and the note paper stamp from the leave memories stamps I got from Box room booty last week. 'HIPPOS' are lil davis chipboard alphas (except the s which is hand cut!) painted with MM acrylic paint, honeydew, and glossy accented to give it the shine. The patterned paper cut in a circle with an arrow on the end idea came from a LO I saw on Suzannes blog called @ the edge.

We have had people around for a BBQ today and despite the few downpours of rain, it has been a lovely day.......,

Back to work tomorrow :(

1 comment:

Debs said...

Oh Caz I love this layout and the pic is FAB - Have shown it to my DH - told him you'd scrapped a photo of us. LOL. I'm still stroking my new BG .. haven't plucked up the courage to open it yet.