Saturday, August 26, 2006

ooh today I am going to show you all the delights that have landed on my lap this week!!

Firstly I went in search of some winter boots and I found these beauties from Love those shoes, and yes I love the colour. They are just fab on and open up all the way down so easy to pull on and it doesn't matter how big/small your calves are they will still lace up! Of course they are completely fur lined to keep my toes warm and have a negative heal so good for ones posture :)

The new Chatterbox rooms have reached our shores and I had to have them all :O check them out at Artbase , ordered Wednesday, they arrived Friday- is that a record??..... and while I was shopping I had to have these 'Wanted' Cosmo Cricket papers from Box Room Booty, I also bought a few ribbon to match the papers and the fundamentals rubber stamps by Leave memories. If you've not yet got these, go now and bye them cause they are so COOL!!

And please go over to a string of beads to see the amazing pieces of jewelery that Jaq makes. I bought myself a necklace, which is absolutely FAB! Thanks Jaq, great service!

And onto a LO I did last night, using a pic taken at Edinburgh zoo of a red panda. They were up high in the trees but I managed to get this cute pic of her as she was yawning, hence the little tongue sticking out, lol! Red pandas are one of my favourite animals, and are so cute and almost look like they have painted faces. The new BG gypsy papers worked well with the orangey sheen to her fur(due to the sun shining right on her) and the leaves which came out bright green.

Happy bank holiday and what ever you are up to please be safe!

No comments: