Monday, October 30, 2006

We got Danni all moved into her new house on Saturday. It looks lovely with all her new things but I fear she may need a proper removals van when she moves again. She has gone from a tiny box room into a one bed flat. So now owns loads of stuff, including a vacuum cleaner and iron!

This LO was done as part of 'The Block' comp on UKS last year. My challenge was to use my partners fav technique and I was partnered up with Kirsty (KEW) who's fav technique is hand cutting. I hand cut the title and the dingbat in the corner. The photo was taken last April at Clan William which is in Orange country, north of Cape Town.

And it's another week in the quietest office in London. I have lots of work news but as it has taken me all day to write this much (in between playing HEXIC!) that it may take weeks to catch you all up, lol.

Under 3 weeks till ScrapManic, I am sooooooo excited!!

No comments: