Wednesday, February 01, 2006

It's going to be a long one!!

First of all I have been tagged by Clare , thanks hun!

The rules for this particular tagging are as follows:
Remove the blog name in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. The add yourself to the bottom slot.

Paula
Lynne
Christi
Clare
Caz

Then you get to select five people to pass this on to. I pick:


KEW
Andrea
Fiona
Hollybo
Kel eh

Here are the questions:

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I had just turned 21 and was living in Scotland. It had been a tough year and I was just getting myself together.

What were you doing one year ago?
I was an office manager (since then I have been promoted to centre manager!) living in south west London, hating travelling the tube and getting more and more fed up of living in a concrete jungle!

Five snacks that you enjoy (in no particular order, as all snakcs are created equal):
1. Sesame snaps
2. matzos with marg and a sprinkling of salt!
3. popcorn
4. biltong
5. grapes

Five songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics:
OOh I can only think of one and it's Carrie Ann, by the Hollies!

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Go to a health spa for a year and come out with a body beautiful!
2. Go on a stash shopping trip!
3. Spend 6 months travelling the USA in a camper van, of course it will be fully kitted out with all mod cons - well i am a millionaire!
4. spend a season travelling the F1 circuit
5. By this time I will need another spash shopping trip

Five bad habits:
1. eat too much junk food
2. don't eat enough fruit and veg
3. don't tell my family enough how much I love them
4. don't excercise
5. I spend too much money!

Five things you like doing:
1. Going for walks with my camera
2. Spending time with family
3. Scrapping
4. Watching videos, cuddled on the couch with Stu (with a big bowl of popcorn)
5. Going to the movies

Five things you would never wear, buy or get again:
1. White levis (man they get stained quickly)
2. platform shoes with killer heels
3. headbands (not like Alice wears, the other type that go around your forhead eeuuuwww)
4. madonna sandles
5. uummmm, think that's it...

Five favorite toys:
1. my SLR
2. my digital SLR
3. sony bean mp3 player
4. my stash (can I class that as a toy??)
5. laptop

PHEW!!

Well I have a most enjoyable two days off, Monday I scrapped up a storm doing cjs, which I hate to admit I was so behind on. I kinda lost my mojo for them so found it hard to get into the rhythm and knowing that I was holding things back didn't make it any easier :(

Tuesday we went to collect the car which was in for a service, it has a shiny new exhaust, new cam belt and a few other belts which it needed desperatly, BUT *gulp* it cost £700. Stu was not a happy bunny! At midday a lady from the estate agents came around to do a property check, after all our worrying it was fine and she never even checked the house jsut asked if all was okay, phew! I then spent the afternoon scrapping and got a LO of Stu done.

Today I returned to work to 3, yes 3, pizza boxes of stash :o One was my junkits kit from Anna at Bumblebee crafts , the othe an order I placed at Artbase , I took the plunge and bought some alchohol inks and the love your handwriting book by Heidi Swapp . And the third was from Scrapbook central , yummy papers, ribbons and MM vintage hat pins, YUMMY!!

And in a minute i'm off to the post office and M&S! Thanks for reading and have a good day :)

3 comments:

Jules said...

Ooh Caz, 3 pizza boxes of stash!!!! You lucky, lucky girl.....I haven't had any for a week or so and am feeling withdrawal symptoms already - LOL!!

Andrea said...

Ooh, you've tagged me. I'll get back to it, just going up to Tesco to see if they sell dominoes - been inspired by Clare and Co. I don't often post but I check out what you are up to - Andrea x

Cath said...

Lots of yummy stuff there Caz!