Thursday, February 09, 2006

Well the dramas of yesterday had evaportated by the time I left work, and when I told Stuart what had happened I had to have a giggle. Problems are never really as bad as they seem at the time!!

i am still super excited about having a LO in SI magazine and couldn't stop looking at it, lol. What an egg I am :) I have to get a few copies to send home to Kerry, Mom and Vanessa.

Anyway I haven't done any more scrapping this week, maybe tonight though, I want to try make a few ATCs. I have no idea what the end result should be but anyway we all have to start somewhere.

Tomorrow night we have John and Kays farewell party at The Ship, which promises to be a good night. Not sure yet if we are staying down in London or having a dry night and driving home. Anyway it's been ages since I had a night out so looking forward to it.

Oh and it's 50 sleeps till ScrapManic!!

No comments: