Tuesday, February 14, 2006

A year today

since Gram passed away....feeling very sad but also glad that I got to spend some time with her in December 04, when she was still okay and before treatment. So my memories of her are good and she was healthy and well. RIP Gram, I love you and think of you often....

As I was working my way through my daily blog read I came across these on Donna Downeys blog! SO cool and the colours are so joyfull, as mum would say, lol. I need to try find a supplier here in the UK cause i'm sure they will make great gardening shoes for Stu and I!!

I have been really bad shopping at the moment....last week I placed a little order at Alive and Scrapping yummy chatterbox papers and MM rub on letters, and pre ordered the new basic grey papers from Scrapshed . Yesterday I ordered two 8.5x11 albums from Scrapitude , some ribbons from Scrapbook Central and some Cat boots from James and James . Now I just have to sit back and wait for it all to arrive!

Last Friday night Stu and I went to The Ship for John and Kays farewell, it was a great party but very sad as it is the end of an era. Even though most of us have traveled and spent time living back home or in Oz or have moved away, The Ship was always a place to meet in Mortlake. And John and Kay were the key, the central point! But I wish them well back in Ireland and I hope they are as happy there as I am in the country!

No comments: