Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Phew......

last night, thank goodness, I didn't have to bath in the basin, Stu made us a make shift tap which I have to take a photograph of as it's just too funny! Plumbers are very inventive!

I managed to do a bit more of my bubbles LO, finished the inserts of the file folder now just need to do the cover. Am having one of the photos enlarged and using the other 7 along the bottom of the DLO. I'm not sure it's going to turn out how it is in my head but hey, i'll try! Also having a few of Stus holiday pics printed off, there is a great one of an ostrich, with her pretty, long eyelashes, that I am dying to scrap!

I am also going to attempt to add photos to my blog at some point this week, Clare has given me great instructions, I just have to get round to doing it now, lol!

1 comment:

Jen said...

PS you've been tagged. Will catch up with your blog tomorrow :)