Monday, January 16, 2006

Tagged

I've been tagged byt the lovely Jen

Four jobs you have had in your life:

Barmaid, au pair, technical administrator and centre manager

Four movies you would watch over and over:

Finding Nema, Mary Poppins, Gladiator and Beaches (forever friends)

Four places you have lived:

Durban, Cape Town, Notting Hill, Hitchin

Four TV shows you love to watch:

Friends, CSI, Lost, Home & Away

Four places you have been on vacation:

St Petersbourg, Helsinki, Najac, Paris

Four websites I visit daily:

Scrap Pad
UKScrappers
Hotmail
ScrapMagic, yes I go there daily!

Four of my favourite foods:

Chinese, toad in the hole, boerewors and black beans and pumpkin fritters

Four places I would rather be right now:

At home in my scraproom
Lying round the pool at moms house in Cape Town
Clan William
Stash shopping in the USA!!

Four bloggers I am tagging:

kel eh
Jules
M A A B
Jackie P

1 comment:

Jen said...

MMmmmm we had boerewors at my neighbour's this summer - tasty! I've never heard of Finding Nema though (LOL).